shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Blinkie Help

Blinkie Help

I seem to be able to see everyone elses blinkies but can't see our teams on the blog or in my signature. Now here is the strange part I saw them just find on my computer at work. I just can't see them on my computer at home. This has been driving me crazy. Just ask babydoe. Do you think there is some kind of setting on my pc at home that needs to be change? Any help would be great. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong with placing the blinke, even had Judy do it for me and now I don't know whats going on.
    Joni

I hope someone here can help Joni because blinkies are all working fine for me and I don't know what to tell her.

I just have one that doesn't want to work for some reason.
    That's my ADSR blinkie. And I have no idea why.

What browser are you using? Maybe you're having a hard time loading all the images? I can maybe help with Mozilla FireFox, but I won't touch EI with a 100 foot pole. LOL
    ~~Julie P.~~

I'm using IE7. I might have to change over to firefox. I had firefox way back when, but never installed it unto my new PC.
    Joni

I give up with trying to understand this ting......I can see it now! Thanks for trying to help. I guess I'll gp check the blog. If I see it there I think I will go stand on my head somewhere....LOL
    Joni