store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yayy~!! Love speed scraps!!

I added this to the GDS Calendar. If you click on the clock beside the event, you can set an email reminder!

I may have to pop on in! But only if you promise to give really super easy instructions....you know I can't make layouts to save my life!!! Must step outside my comfort zone occasionally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MunchkinsMom View Post
    Oh, I love Speed Scraps! Hopefully I can make this one. I'll put it on my calendar and tell the family they have to make dinner for me that night.
    I like that!!! Ditto for me.... I hope I can make it...my folks will be in town visiting, but maybe just maybe I can sneak away for a bit....

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    I added this to the GDS Calendar. If you click on the clock beside the event, you can set an email reminder!
    Thank you Cathy! I had no idea.. this is a great feature! Reminders here I come....

6. Sounds like loads of fun. I have to get on my calendar!!

Karen Diamond Designs

:-(( I'm afraid I will be sleeping: 02.00 is a bit to late - or to early depends on how you look at it!
    creative greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    :-(( I'm afraid I will be sleeping: 02.00 is a bit to late - or to early depends on how you look at it!
    Els there will be more and the times will vary to try and work for everyone. So don't despair lol.

Dang...for some reason I thought it was tonight! LOL Got all excited!

Wish I could make this one, but I'll be very busy babysitting my grandkids all week. Have fun you guys. I might pop in and say hello.