shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forums & Gallery are up!

Forums & Gallery are up!

We are so sorry for this inconvenience but we've moved our Forums & Gallery onto another server in order to overcome our sporatic issues we've been having for the past week or more.

You may have had to log in again since your since may have not known remember who you were because the url of the forums & gallery have changed to www.godigitalscrapbooking.net. No worries, all of your bookmarks should all still work since they will be redirected to the appropriate place.

The store remains where it was and again, all bookmarks should continue to work as is.

If you run into any issue, please don't hesitate to email us at support@godigitalscrapbooking.net or post in this thread.

Thanks for your continued support & patience! Hopefully this will be the last time we will be down for a long time :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thumbs up

Glad to see you are back. I was about to have withdrawal!

I agree with you babdoe. Can't go to long with out my daily fix of godigitalscrapbooking. Glad your up again. And thank you for working so hard.

Didn't know what to do with myself this morning before church, glad gDS is back up and running

5. Talking

I almost cried this morning!
    But GDS is back YESSSS!
    Thank the Mother!
    sorry we got AntBully yesterday and the boys have been playing it non-stop!lol.

Whoa...
    glad I missed the down time.
    I was super busy this weekend, and haven't had anytime to check in.
    Glad it was here when I came back.
    I LOVE GDS!!!!

So glad to hear you are back up!!! Went to look for the Sunday DD and didn't see it so I figured there might be some more issues going on. Just glad to see the site back up and running again!!!

YEAH!!! You should see what Theresa and I have been up to while GDS was down...........hehe...... ;)
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

ROFL I was wondering why I had to re-login! Glad we're over that hiccup.
    ~~Julie P.~~

Yea, I'm so happy you're up again. I guess I'm just nosy about what's going on.