shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: November Progressive Challenge

Guess my mind couldn't wrap around what you were saying... I kept envisioning a 'reflection' [upside-down] in b/w under the color one... with both photos sliced up. Now that I see the other layouts and re-read the instructions... it makes sense. Guess my brain is too tired tonight as I have been moving and unzipping stuff from the DSD weekend all day... while doing laundry, too. Will give it a day or so and then work on mine.

2. step 2

hmmm cutting the photo so that you don't lop off an ear or hand is a bit tricky.
    I made my slices different sizes to accommodate not severing body parts.

Hi Lone! I used the photoslice template that you gave as posting bonus -is that cheating? lol...it just made step 2 easier ;-)thanks!! But the difference in height (of the photoslice) is not very evident - is that okay or should I edit?

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...v-2012&cat=708
    Last edited by maricar_casuga; 11-07-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    Ayenn

LOL no it's not cheating... Great work Ayenn :)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    LOL no it's not cheating... Great work Ayenn :)
    And I didn't dare to do that, because I thought it would be cheating! LOL!
    Good for you Ayenn ;-)

It would be much easier: my parts didn't want to come apart...
    creative greetings,

So glad you mentioned the templates.... Just got it unzipped so am ready to PLAY!!!

Can't say THANK YOU to Scrapnsassy enough for the photo slicing template. Made this job so much easier!

I put my photos on the right side of the page as I wanted to keep those beauitful leaves showing on the left side.

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    And I didn't dare to do that, because I thought it would be cheating! LOL!
    Good for you Ayenn ;-)

It would be much easier: my parts didn't want to come apart...

lol....Els, your step 2 looks great!!! :-)
    Ayenn

Call me Cheater!!!! I used the template

Day 2

10. Smile

Guess it's too late to join this challenge, but I'm following along and trying this too. I have a couple of questions since I'm relearning how to do this after several years of inactivity.

I'm using PSE 8:

When I tried to flip my BW picture, it flipped my color one too despite the fact that I was on the BW layer. Is there any easier way to do it? I had to drag it to a new file, flip it, and drag it back.

Also, how do you cut the photos in strips like that??? Someone was talking about a template, but I don't have one like that. I'll play with this and try on my own, but your all's help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jessie :)