shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: November Progressive Challenge

Summer Sunrise

While I was unable to upload my LO on Firefox, I installed Google Chrome and it worked. So here is the link for my 2nd LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...unrise&cat=708

Now on to 3rd step.

Awesome Cathy! She's going to love that layout when she's older! :)

might have to re-do this. I know it is against the rules, but somehow the only file I can find for the backgrounds is the reduced sized *.jpg for uploading and adding elements to that miniscule of a page is frustrating!

6. Hey Hope it's not to late to join in on this sort of done it without posting and never taken part before so her goes my first attempt
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Scrappinsass; 11-17-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Welcome clairepompey!! I fixed your post and you've done a great job! :) .. hope you don't mind :) ...

I can help with how to post things.. we have a tutorial on the site..this one is uploading to the gallery HERE and this is how to link your gallery post back to this forum post HERE Hope this helps! If you have any questions.. fire away! :)

Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    might have to re-do this. I know it is against the rules, but somehow the only file I can find for the backgrounds is the reduced sized *.jpg for uploading and adding elements to that miniscule of a page is frustrating!
    No worries... the aim is to end up with a layout your happy with and hopefully learn a few new techniques along the way! I'm going to give everyone a chance at a *do over* in the next step, so your ok.

9. Here's my Step 3.

Jessie's Step 3

lovely!