shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: November Progressive Challenge

Thanks Lone, again it was a great challenge!

image is linked to the gallery
    creative greetings,

2. step 4

https://www.godigitalscrapbooking.co...oducts_id=9939

Thanks for a great challenge Lone. I've learned a lot.
    Last edited by Kythe; 11-24-2012 at 06:49 AM.

I don't normally like a completely balanced page but this one turned out to be one I am happy with. I was very pleased that I didn't have to cover up the beautiful leaves on the left edge of the top paper.

By balanced, I meant that the journaling and title should be of suffient *weight* as to balance out the other side of the page. It could be that you put your title in the top middle of the quadrant, and then the journaling could have been in a long column towards the center line or something..or even stagard steps down the page. Having said that.. I agree, you're page turned out really well! Job well done!! :)

Here is the layout I did that this month's challenge is based on:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Lone this is a beautiful photo and layout!

Thanks Renee! :)

It sure is beautiful, but I miss the journaling?
    creative greetings,

Here is mine:

10. self critique

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    By balanced, I meant that the journaling and title should be of suffient *weight* as to balance out the other side of the page. It could be that you put your title in the top middle of the quadrant, and then the journaling could have been in a long column towards the center line or something..or even stagard steps down the page. Having said that.. I agree, you're page turned out really well! Job well done!! :)
    I see what you mean about balanced. I had the idea but just missed the full concept. Looking at mine with a critical eye makes me want to drag the title and journalling down a bit or enlarge it. I keep reaching to drag it but I have deleted my working draft and only have the jpg. now. I kept thinking white space... leave some white space. lol