shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November Journaling Challenge

November Journaling Challenge

Hi, this is Bright Eyes subbing in for Created By Jill - who usually hosts this fun challenge. Jill is busy running the Designers Contest this month, so I am filling for her.

Wow... it is NOVEMBER already!!! Time has flown past and the end of the year is fast approaching. With Halloween kicking off the start of the holiday season, I am sure you can find plenty of things to journal about.... the holidays, the things we are Thankful for, the change of seasons going from fall toward winter....

So dig into your stash and come up whatever this time of year means to you and scarp a page with journaling about it.

As a special bonus for all who complete the challenge, there will be a special surprise provided by Queen Bee Scraps. Special thanks to her for helping out this month. Stop over at her shop here to see all her delightful kits.

(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout counts as one entry towards the Novmeber Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Please post your layout in the Journaling Challenge Gallery HERE
    (4) Come back here and show us what you created!
    (5) HAVE FUN!

This challenge runs through November 30th and everyone that participates will receive a posting bonus!

I can't wait to see your creations!
    Hugs,

I'm not good at journaling, but if I have time enough I will see what I can come up with!
    creative greetings,

Here is my page:

Image is linked - click on it to go to the gallery.

Looking forward to seeing your pages. BTW, you can include photo or photos on your page. I decided to do mine without them. The choice is yours.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 11-01-2012 at 09:06 AM.

First Snowballs

Here is mine:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh, I love it! The circle shapes echo the theme of snowballs. Great photos and lovely journaling of a perfect winter day. Thanks for joining this challenge.

I am not very good at journaling lol but I did try lol

Oh, Brooke... I can feel the cold just looking at those photos. Fantastic page... love the colors you used to keep the winterly feeling.

The journaling doesn't have to be a lot... just enough to let us know what the page is all about. Of course, you can be like I am... always with lots to say!!

Thanks for joining us in this challenge.

8. These challenges are wonderful to get the photos scrapped that have been waiting so long. Thanks for taking the time to moderate.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...le-man&cat=542

That is a clever page, 33bells. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge this month.

Smile Family Is Forever

I enjoyed your challenge. Here's the link to my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...orever&cat=542