shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: November Scraplift Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by 2SparkleOn View Post
    The inspirational layout is so lovely that I was really looking forward to this challenge. But I wanted two small photos, so I changed that part up.

Thanks for a great challenge and a wonderful scraplift layout.
    You can change the lift to be what you want or need. The inspiration one is for you twist, flip or change. Love the precious photos. Love how you got the mother and daughters photos when they were all babies. Thanks for playing along with us this month.

Tricia, can you put a link in your thread so others can find it in the gallery and leave some love. Thanks...

2. Thank you so much for choosing my layout Bright Eyes for the November Scraplift.. I am truly honored.

Here is my entry, my first challenge page on this site.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...mories&cat=500

4. I wonder if it's because it's the thanksgiving holidays that my posts and links don't seem to show up. Or I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

I love all the fresh takes on the lovely layout we can scraplift from. So much to learn from this website.

5. Trying again to get link to show. This time my quick reply went through instantly. Maybe I need to use the more adbanced reply to set a link. So much to learn!

Here's mine. Not one of my favorite, but took some time so I'll post it.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-heart&cat=500

What a fun layout to lift this month! Here's mine:

~Suzette~

Quote Originally Posted by 33bells View Post
    Trying again to get link to show. This time my quick reply went through instantly. Maybe I need to use the more adbanced reply to set a link. So much to learn!

Here's mine. Not one of my favorite, but took some time so I'll post it.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-heart&cat=500
    33Bells, I think you would do better to click on "Post Reply" in the lower left side of the screen. That will take you to the advanced screen. Then click on the yellow box with the mountain just above that screen... that will give you the link box so you can put the 'properties' you copied from your page. Click okay and it will put your photo here. Actually... in the reply screen you will see [img] .... the link .... [img]. You can check it by clicking on Preview Post button below the screen to make sure it picked your page correct.

To link the photo image directly - go back to the gallery and copy the url at the top of that page; come back to your reply to thread then highlight the [img] ... [img] completely, click on the blue world with a link image just about the reply screen; that will bring up the screen link... paste the url into the box and click okay.

I have trouble pasting images in using the quick reply screen... so always do the 'reply to thread' to get the advanced screen.

33Bells, loved your page with wonderful photos. Darling... This will be a memory you will treasure forever. Thanks so much for playing with us.

MunchinsMom... that is a wonderful page. So manly yet touching at the same time. Love the kit you used. Thanks for playing along with us this month.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreamer View Post
    Along with the others you have a lovely scraplift. I was wondering what designer's product did you use?

Thank you. :)
    This layout was made mainly using Andrea Gold's Kindred Spirits Kit & her Captivating Kit for a couple of pieces.
    Tricia