November Scraplift Challenge
Hi, I am Bright Eyes - your host for this month's Scraplift Challenge
I found this delightful page - Tiny Dancer by dKane - that we will use for the scraplift this month.
Stop over at her Gallery here and leave her some love.
I love how she tucked in the flowers all around the edges between the paper layers. And her choice of colors is fantastic.
Remember, you can turn it, twist it, or do whatever it takes to make the scraplift your own creation.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the November Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Scraplift Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post an image of what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
I will have a special surprise bonus for all who particiapte in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.
This challenge runs through November 30th!
I will do my best ;-)
Oh what a lovely choice for this month! Count me in!
Here is my scraplift
Image is linked... click on it to go to the gallery.
My great-granddaughter playing dress-up.
Oh, I really like this inspirational layout. Very pretty. And it will be fun to use those squares.
Gorgeous layouts dKane and Bright Eyes!!
come back later with my page!
it's a great choise!
here's my lift!
I used Summer's ending by Studio 4 which can be found here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...g-p-12359.html
Font: a song for Jennifer.
Thanks for the challenge!
Hivart, such a precious little one. Love the photos. Great paper layering with the flowers between the layers. Good choice in colors and kit. Thanks so much for joining the challenge.
Ava - Fall Into Me
Not sure if I did this right but if not still like the way it came out lol
Thank you for a great challenge