shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November Lyrical Challenge

1. Hi Bright Eyes!!

I am enjoying these challenges immensley! Thank you so much for always leaving a kind comment. :)

Smile Autumn Leaves Are Falling

I enjoyed your challenge. Here's the link to my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...e-fall&cat=524

Glad you played along with us. I had never heard that song before... like the lyrics so well. They certainly fit the photos you used.

Oh Cathy - that brought a tear to my eye. What a beautiful tribute to your mother!

Cathy, what a wonderful tribute to your mom. I have always loved that song and it touches my heart. Thank you so much for participating in the challenge this month.

Here is my try at the lyrical challenge. I think this is the first time I've tried this. The song is from Winnie The Pooh. You can hear this Norwegian version on YouTube if you like (http://www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=vF5jDW1537E)

We would this this song many, many times, whenever it would snow, which was often in my mountain home town in Norway. I 'secretly' still hum it to this day :)

The picture is my older sister and me, probably shortly after I turned one, in 1976.

Oh, how wonderful to have the song in Norwegian! We are a world-wide community here - so love the see other languages used, too. What a precious photo of you and your sister. And the page tied up with a bow so darling. Thanks for playing along with us this month.

This has been a fun month seeing all the pages and lyrics you have chosen for the November Lyrical challenge. Thank you all for playing. I will be sending out the bonus in a PM shortly.

Don't miss out on December's Lyrical Challenge... it should be even more fun with the holidays and winter just around the corner. Hope to see you there.