November Shape Challenge
This month I would like to see: Mushrooms!
No matter how you do it, there must be at least one mushroom in your lay-out!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the November Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneaous Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
At the end of the month, all participators receive a bonus.
This challenge runs through november 30.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Let's see how creative you are and have fun!
Wow, I'm gonna have to search my folders for mushrooms, but I'll be back with a layout :)
Wow....now this could be a challenge!
I did a search in the shoppe, and found these kits that list mushrooms!
Crisp Harvest kit by Designs by Marcie
Backyard Adventure - Designs by Marcie
Spring Glow - Queen Bee Scraps
Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 11-01-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2
Now no-one can say she cannot join this challenge!
True....but do remember girls GDS products are NOT reguired, just Recommended! You can use any Mushroom you may have in your stash!
Originally Posted by Els AW
That's right, use a picture - mask- brush - cartoon - whatever you come up with!
Last edited by Els AW; 11-21-2012 at 11:05 PM.
What a unique shape! Thank you so much for the list of kits that have them. Will have to go digging.
This sounds like a fun "challenge"... Can't wait to see all the mushrooms in the gallery!
There's also a mushroom in this months (November) collab kit.
Els, you are the devil - but such a sweet one. Love it!!!