November ABC Challenge
Every month we scrap two letters, this month: C+D.
It is your choice how to form this, but I want the letters to be big: at least 1/4 of the page!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the November Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the ABC Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
At the end of the month, all participators receive a bonus.
This challenge runs through november 30.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer
Last edited by Els AW; 10-31-2012 at 11:08 PM.
Here is my Inspiration Lay-Out:
Made with "Summer's Ending" - Studio4 designworks.
I hope the lettering is big enough.
Thanks for the great challenge.
Had to put on my thinking cap this time lol
That's nice! What a cute photo and a lovely Lay-out!
The letters are clearly to see, big enough for me ;-))
Thank you for playing these letters!
Els & Brooke
Els & Brooke,
Both of your layouts are very unique and pretty. Its amazing with what people can come up with. Imagination can be unlimited.
Thank you Sharon to participate in the ABC challenge!
What a sweet LO you made!!
Yay! I made it with a couple days to spare this month. Thanks for hosting this fun challenge again Els.
Here are C & D:
Yes, right in time!
What a beautiful lay-outs you have made!
Thanks for playing ;-)