shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *SNEAK PEEK* Win My New Kit - Studio4

*SNEAK PEEK* Win My New Kit - Studio4

Hi all - Darlene here of Studio4 Design•works. I hope you're having a great AUTUMN so far! I know there have been some challenges for everyone out there this year, and especially with what has happened this week with what Hurricane Sandy has done, starting in the Caribbean and hitting the east coast of the States and Canada. I know we are all praying for safety and a speedy recovery to all!

I've got a new kit I'm releasing next week and I'm giving a lucky member a chance to win it. All you have to do is guess the number of papers and number of elements and the closest guess wins the kit. I'll give you a hint too - there are 2 sets of papers - 1 with patterns and a set of solids. I'm going to close this a week tonight - Tuesday, November 6th at midnight PST.

Just leave your guess here in this thread and I'll be back one week from today to announce the lucky winner!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

I will give it a try: 18 papers and 55 elements

The "sneak-peak" looks great, can't wait to see it all!
    creative greetings,

3. What a cool idea Darlene and your kit looks awesome in the sneak peek.

Looks very cute, Darlene! My guess: 16 papers, 50 elements

5. I'll guess 20 papers and 60 elements! Thanks so much for the chance to win your new release!

18 papers and 45 ellies :) thanks for the chance to win!

Oh boy.... what a tease you are! Loving these colors and what I can see peeking out in your preview so far! Can't wait to see the whole enchilada!!

My guess is 21 papers and 74 elements.

I'll guess 12 papers and 54 elements. It looks lovely, I can't wait to see the whole thing!

Pretty Darlene! I will say 18 papers and 58 elements. Thank you.