As of now, more than 400 emails have gone out!

Thanks to the many community members who did layouts in support of this tribute. I'm sure that as the servicemen and women read them, a smile will appear! As we get replies from the emails, I will share them with you here! I wish we would have received more emails addresses and would be happy to send along the layouts to anyone who wishes to provide more emails addresses at any time in the future!

And as I mentioned, we have 3, yes now 3!, other sites who wish us to share the layouts with them so they can include them in slide shows they are sending along to the troops. I didn't bat an eye and in saying yes we'd share them and I hope all of you eel the same :) I'll be sending them the layouts this weekend.

The Hero's Thank You Collab kit is selling like hot cakes! Thanks to all of you who have shown your support for the cause all proceeds will go to!

I'd really like to give a special thanks to Barbara (aka BDJEEPERS) for all her encouraging words, wisdom and resources she's passed along to me!