shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Explanation

An Explanation

As you all are aware, unfortunately we have had two Designers resign in the past week.

We want clarify to you that neither of the resignations are related. Just unfortunate timing.

The Designer's resignation yesterday came fast and without proper communication. Added to that, there was dishonesty and deceit involved and although now acknowledged by this Designer, in an effort to protect the GDS community, she is no longer welcome.

We are sure that you have questions especially with the recent technical issues, etc. and felt that since we are a close community here at GDS, you all deserved an explanation.

Thank you for your wonderful friendship and we look forward to getting back to the fun here at GDS!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks Holly for addressing this! I know you guys are busy getting everything fixed, and we appreciate your hard work!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

I wanted to say, too, for myself and I am sure the other designers would agree, the community here at GDS is awesome and I am committed to continuing to be active and provide the best products for you that we possibly can. If you have any requests or questions for any of us, please don't hesitate to ask!
    AmyLeigh

I am with Amy! I love this site and the community here is wonderfully friendly. I enjoy cruising through the gallery wach morning to see how busy you have been creating such wonderful memories for your family and friends. Keep up the good work...and if you ever have questions, comments, suggestions or ideas...feel free to give me a shout Happy Friday!
    just me, jessica

That's a very unfortunate and difficult situation, but I'm happy to see that honesty, integrity, and ethical standards are in full motion mode here. It says a lot about you and Debra, Holly, and I'm proud to be a member of this community because of these high standards and for so many other reasons. The warmth of the membership here is so readily felt by anyone who visits. Thank you for making it possible. Hugs, Holly!

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!

It is such a shame that these things have happened so close together - I agree with what has already been said - Debra and Holly are fantastic - and we all admire you for your honesty and for being so upfront in addressing this issue - thats what makes gds such a fab site :)

Joy you said exactly what I am feeling. Debra and Holly are definitely the best, and GDS will always be this wonderful place to hang out with our friends.

Thank you for being honest with us! It will put a lot of questions to rest. This site in my opinion is the best out there and you reiterated that with your honesty and the expectation of honesty from all members and designers!!. You ladies are the best!

Our community will go on and we'll welcome any new designers!!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

You all are just too sweet! After all this stuff going on it's wonderful to read your comments of support for us and GDS as a whole!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Yes... Thank you so much ... as I told Holly.... made me cry!