shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Sooo.

Hybrid View

1. Sooo.

I feel like I'm just in running mode, but Arabella made the Diving team. She'll be starting that next Friday. She will go on Fridays and Tuesdays till March for 2.5 hours. This will be in addition to her dancing which she goes on Mondays for 2 hours, Wednesday for an hour, and Saturday for an hour with an Acro class before that. So if you see me snoozing, you'll know why. I'll be busy running her here and there.

My mom also went in for gastric bypass surgery for her diabetes. it was supposed to be an easy thing, but well it didn't turn out that way. I've been running back and forth to help her this past week and I'm hoping she'll be getting up again soon.

And somewhere in between you manage to get a new kit done!
    creative greetings,

3. Yeah I snuck that one in. :)

Awww... Congrats to Arabella...maybe she our next olympian! Sounds like you've got your hands full. Hope your Mom's recovery gets better. You must be running around like a crazy Mom/Daughter... Hugs!

5. Thanks Debra. Maybe she will be, but she has a few years to go she's only 8. :)

Yes I am and now I'm tired. I'm off to sit for a few minutes with my daughter then I'm off to bed.

So if we see a whirlwind, we know it's you running around like crazy!

How awesome that your daughter has this opportunity!
    Hope your Mom recovers quickly!