shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi All....did you miss me?

Hi All....did you miss me?

Hi there! Sorry I have been MIA!

The vacation and wedding were wonderful.....in spite of several hiccups the last few days before the wedding! Our bride did well, I think it was the rest of us who were panicking, lol.
    The minister was hospitalized, so had to find a replacement....his wife was the wedding coordinator, had to find a replacement.....the people doing the catering had a granddaughter who was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer just days before the wedding, so we had to scramble to find people to fill in there....but.....it all worked out for us, and they are starting treatments for her!
    Have to say a huge thank you to all the members of my daughters church, as they stepped up to the plate and answered all the prayers for help!

Got back to Ohio last night to my sisters house to more disasters.....broken water pipe (small leak thank goodness), power outage that caused the freezer to shut down, so we have 4 garbage bags full of spoiled food.....our car has a dead battery! Can I just say this has been a vacation to remember!

Here's praying that we get this all fixed and we can head home tomorrow, and then I will be back to my scrapping duties and life!

Hope no one can top all our mishaps! LOL

I have missed all of you!

OH... WOW... What a time you and the family have had.

Glad that all worked out in the end for the wedding. Sorry about the power outage and spoilt food. You will be happy to be back home after all that.

Yes, you were missed while you were gone. Take time to draw a few breaths and relax a bit before jumping back into everything. Glad you are home again.

wow... now that sounds like some vacation.... one you'll smile about for years to come, no doubt! :)

We sure missed you!

Welcome back

Oh my goodness Cathy - and you still have your wits about you. What a trip you've had! Sounds more like a whirlwind - with all kinds of tests. You're probably going to need another week just to recover from all of that. Most people wouldn't have all that happen to them in a year, let alone a week or two.

Glad you're just about home and hopefully you'll find some peace. Glad the wedding turned out. So nice to have people chip in when the "chips were down". In the long run, looking back, it will probably give them greater memories and more to talk about down the road.

And of course we missed you!

5. Boy - they do say life wasn't meant to be easy lol. I am so glad everything managed to turn out well and I guess life could be boring without the hiccups. I bet you will be glad to get home. Enjoy some relaxing - hmm maybe a lounge, a laptop and some scrapbooking.
    It will be great to have you back.

A vaction to remember... or maybe forget the worst parts ;-)
    Glad you can join us here on GDS soon!
    creative greetings,

Several hiccups, you say? Well, I'd say it's a bit more than that, but so glad you're on the other side and all is resolved. That must have been quite a scramble at the last minute for the wedding. We're looking forward to seeing the photos, and maybe even a layout about how everything can go haywire at any time! Glad you're home safe.

Shame Cathy, I'm glad everything worked out well inspite of all the mishaps and catastrophes! Definitely missing you in digiland..

Ohh my! Interesting and never a dull moment for sure . So glad everything worked out Cathy!Of course you were missed my friend~ Hope to see you around soon...take care..hugs from Sharon

Yes you were missed! I can't wait to see those wedding layouts that you'll be doing :) Sure glad you'll be back with us soon