shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry to announce.....

Sorry to announce.....

That I have put in my resignation as a designer. I have loved each and every one of you! You have brought such joy to my life this past 2 months!! I will look forward to continuing on here as just a scrapper....I have learned a lot and appreciate all that you have each done for me to help me grow as a designer!!

Thank you also to Debra and Holly!! Their encouraging words and wisdom have made this such a wonderful place to be!

Oh NO!!!!!!! Not you too!

I love your kits! Sorry to see you resign - and I will miss your build a crop chats too!

Will see you around in the forums.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Oh noooo ... and I just finished using your kit! LOL LOL Good luck in all that you do Brandi! You're very talented and you will be greatly missed!! Take care!!!!
    Hugs,
    Babette

Visit My Blog!

AWWW! Hate to hear that Brandi! Hope all is well and that we still see you around.
    AmyLeigh

Wow, another shocker. I'm so sad to see you go.. I hope you stay around and scrap here still. I'll miss your wonderful kits and fun spirit! Best of luck!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Brandi,

Best wishes in all you do. HUGS!

7. OMGosh Brandi, you too? Wow.....I hope that we will continue to see you around here. I hope that everything is ok with you, take care and don't be a stranger!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Sorry to hear that Brandi. Hope all is well with you. :)

Best wishes in whatever you do!

sorry to hear that Brandi I've really enjoyed your designs - best of luck in whatever you do