Every month we scrap two letters, ofcourse we start with A+B.
It is your choice how to form this, but I want the letters to be big: at least 1/4 of the page!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Ocotber Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the ABC Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
At the end of the month, all participators receive a bonus.
This challenge runs through october 31.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer
Great challenge Els! Now... to put on my thinking cap, and I'll be back! :)
I almost forgot to show my Inspiration Lay-outs:
Here are my alphabet book pages.
Wonderful pages Tricia! Thanks for joining the ABC Swap!
Tags for this Thread