shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scraplift Challenge - October

That is a fantastic LO, Sparkles.

Please put your page image here in the thread too as I want everyone to be able to see your beautiful work. Thanks. I see you put the link in but want you to put you page here, too.

By having the image here in the thread, I won't over look that you have completed the challenge when it is time to give out the bonus for this month.

here's my lift!
    I used Metallic art kit by Saskia.
    It can be found here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...s-p-12475.html
    Thanks for the challenge!

Hivart, what a wonderful scraplift. That photo is so precious... Love the pencil and pens in the cluster. Beautiful job.

Sparkles, thanks so much for putting your layout in your post along with the link. Such a beautiful page.

Wow, ladies.... you have done yourselves proud this month. So many beautiful pages and each is unique - even though we all worked from the same page to scraplift. Hope you are thinking about participating in next month's scraplift. Have another fabulous page for us to use.

Thank you for hosting.

Oh, what a darling photo of the squirrel! Love how you tucked the corner of the photo into the cluster. Beautiful fall colors. Thanks for joining us thise month.

Sarahm, what a delightful page. He looks like he is really into all those 'guy' things. Very creative scraplift. Thanks for joining us this month.

Wow my ladies, I am totally thrilled!
    Your layouts are all so fantastic and beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollinchen View Post
    Wow my ladies, I am totally thrilled!
    Your layouts are all so fantastic and beautiful!
    Well, we have to thank, Andrea.... for such a beautiful layout to use as our scraplift this month.