shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GDS Junkie Challenge - October 2012

Hybrid View

GDS Junkie Challenge - October 2012

Are you hooked on GDS like me? Well, have I got a challenge for you!

Welcome to the GDS Junkie Challenge for October, 2012!

For this challenge, you can use your photos and fonts, but... the rest must be 100% GDS product, from current GDS Designers.

Feel free to go with your heart, it's wide open. You can try an art journal page or traditional. Maybe a page about what's on your mind, or even a photo that you've been meaning to scrap, and have not yet scrapped it. It's totally up to you :) This month's suggestion (not required) - Tell us about you!

It does not have to be all from the same kit, nor the same designer. Just make sure you give credit to the designer(s) when you post your layout in the gallery.

Additional info:

(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the October Scrappin’ 7 Challenge Thread
    (3) Use of GDS products is mandatory for this challenge.
    (4) Load your GDS-junkie-layout in the GDS Junkie Gallery
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

This challenge runs through October 31, 2012!

And... for participating, you'll receive a prize!

I can't wait to see what you create!!

Help Links:

How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.

How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial

I'll be playing again this month!
    creative greetings,

I'll play, too.

4. do these count:

*** freebies from gds designers count and/or

***retired products from gds designers
    I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, Lady R designs, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

Quote Originally Posted by zanthia View Post
    do these count:

*** freebies from gds designers count and/or

***retired products from gds designers
    Anything from a current GDS designer is just fine, including freebies and retired products.

Here's mine

Just got this photo of my great-grands at the Petting Zoo. The Fall Into Me collab this month was just perfect for scrapping this moment.

Oh you're right, just the perfect kit for your wonderful photo! Great job Kay :)

Here's my layout using three different kits this time. It started out as my round 3 entry for Supreme Team, but I just couldn't make it work with the elements in the kit. It's perfect for this challenge though!

~Suzette~

Oh wow Suzette, what a wonderful layout! Super design, wonderful layering - gosh, it's perfect!