shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW* Facebook Timeline Cover Challenge

1. *NEW* Facebook Timeline Cover Challenge

Hi there folks! This challenge is for those of you that want to spruce up the top of your Facebook profile! :)

If you are only going to be using this online then these are the dimensions you want to use - 850 X 315 at 72dpi. If you think you might print it out - then you can use these - width: 2656 pixels; heigth: 984 pixels, at 300dpi.

Don't forget to leave that space on the left side for your profile picture... or at least don't put anything that you don't mind getting covered up.

I also found this goodie in the shop in case you'd like a template to get you started! Just click on the image and snag it for no more than $1.50!

Additional info:

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the August Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneous Challenge Gallery HERE
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and be sure to link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

5 lucky participants will be eligible to win a Daily Download Rewind coupon.

This challenge runs through September 30th!

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look here.

Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.

Most importantly - have fun and I can't wait to see your creations!!!
    Last edited by Get 2 Scrappin'; 09-10-2012 at 07:17 PM.

2. Here is mine.

~Holli~ Mommy of two special angels

Here is one I did

%100 DGS :)
    I CT forMy Facebook, My Twitter, My PinterestMy BlogI'm just a rat in a cage

Those are great ladies! I need to get a new timeline done too!

5. Love them both! Thanks for playing along! I hope to get mine done tomorrow with the day off. :)

I had to get permission from Jill (who I CT for) and she granted it....So I made mine into a freebie.....

in PNG Format and there is NO white when you bring it up in your program.

Grab it HERE
    Last edited by Tamie; 09-05-2012 at 07:35 AM.
    I CT forMy Facebook, My Twitter, My PinterestMy BlogI'm just a rat in a cage

Question Question?

Do I have to design the Timeline topper (cover) or can I use the one on my FB page which is from Created by Jill's kit Daydreams and wishes?

Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tamie View Post
    I had to get permission from Jill (who I CT for) and she granted it....So I made mine into a freebie.....

in PNG Format and there is NO white when you bring it up in your program.
    Awesome!!!! Thanks so much for sharing that! :)

Do I have to design the Timeline topper (cover) or can I use the one on my FB page which is from Created by Jill's kit Daydreams and wishes?

Diane
    What? You don't want to make a new one?

Well... the rules just say that the 'layout' has to be unique to this challenge at GDS... and since this is a new challenge - you just can't use it next month! ;)

9. Okay... here's mine:

Made with the September FWP Collab - Little Miss Wild - love this kit! :)

10. Proud to be CTM for Created by Jill and ViolaMoni