shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: September Progressive Challenge

Sea Lights .. here you go:

2. Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Sea Lights .. here you go:

What did I do wrong? Did I miss a step?

Sea Lights

not really sure what was omitted, but it is a two part process. First you go to your gallery post and right click on the image itself and copy the image link. Then come back to this thread and click on the little yellow mountain icon then insert the link into that dialogue box. When you have that, you select the entire coded string with will start and end with these brackets: [IMG]image link is here[/IMG]. Once that is selected go back to your gallery post, and copy the link in your browser window address bar. Now come back to your thread here and making sure the IMAGE link is still selected, and then click on the world globe with the little link icon, and paste the link from the gallery address bar. The code string should end up looking like this but with a bracket [ at the beginning of the string. If I put it in now you'd not be able to see it. Hope this helps.. :

URL="gallery address bar link"][IMG]mage link[/IMG][/URL]

If you can't see the code in your dialogue box, just a picture, then look for the little *A* in the top right hand side of the dialogue box and click on it.. that will toggle you into the code mode so that when you are inputting text or pictures, you see the code and not the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Scrappinsass; 09-18-2012 at 06:29 AM.

4. Thanks, I am not sure what step I missed either, I have printed this out for future reference... hopefully there will be no more trouble. :)

No troubles at all Sea Lights! We were all learning this same step at one time or another!

6. I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Krysty Scrap Designs, Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, Lady R designs, Marta van Eck, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, Stephy Scrap, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

Step Four:
    4. Soooo... now we get to pull it all together! Firstly, find a nice ribbon or string and trying to keep to the middle, tie all your cut outs together. Now add some flowers, and foliage along the ribbon/string. Add two different types of scatters that suit your layout, keeping in mind that step 5 need some room, so keep the scatters close to the center line and behind all the flowers/foliage. Now add a bit of foliage between the background and top paper. Add shadows as you like.

Post your layout by Monday, September 24 2012 The next step will be posted Tuesday, September 25 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Step Four:
    4. Soooo... now we get to pull it all together! Firstly, find a nice ribbon or string and trying to keep to the middle, tie all your cut outs together. Now add some flowers, and foliage along the ribbon/string. Add two different types of scatters that suit your layout, keeping in mind that step 5 need some room, so keep the scatters close to the center line and behind all the flowers/foliage. Now add a bit of foliage between the background and top paper. Add shadows as you like.

Post your layout by Monday, September 24 2012 The next step will be posted Tuesday, September 25 2012
    Yeah.... tie all your cut outs together... sure! LOL!
    Don't know what to think about this, but ofcourse I will do it ;-)
    creative greetings,

Here's mine with step 4