shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: September Progressive Challenge

1. here is the updated version

updated

[IMG]http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ge_part_21.jpg[/IMG]

Sea Lights
    Last edited by Sea Lights; 09-11-2012 at 08:08 AM.

I don't seem to have the warp tool, I use PSE 8. Is there anything else I can do for the warped s shape?

3. Quote Originally Posted by norskinus View Post
    I don't seem to have the warp tool, I use PSE 8. Is there anything else I can do for the warped s shape?

if you go to Image>Transform, you have the choice of using the Free Transform, Distort, or Skew options. Those allow you to "warp" images in PSE8.

I hope this helps.

Sea Lights

4. I'm late, but here's my step 1.

I'm not sure if I like what I've done so far, but I can't seem to do anything I do like so maybe I'm just being grumpy.

Last edited by MunchkinsMom; 09-09-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Change step 2 to have bigger holes.

6. Quote Originally Posted by PattyB View Post
    No warp tool in PSE, in CS, if you use your move tool to transform, reduce the size to 11" x 11", don't accept the move yet... right click inside the paper, and one of the choices is warp. Click somewhere inside the grid and drag it, this will warp the paper. If you don't like what you did, just click the circle with the line through it, up by the checkmark so it will go back to the original state. I'm not sure if this is available in CS3 or not. I have CS5.1.
    Yes Patty it does work with CS3!! Thanks for the extra help :) much appreciated!!

7. Here's my Step 2.

Ok... I'm going to give you all a "free pass" here because I should have been more succinct in my instructions. Those of you who chose to make very small cut outs, you may want to make them somewhat larger as you'll be putting things behind the cut outs. Sorry about that.. my bad!!

Ayenn

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Ok... I'm going to give you all a "free pass" here because I should have been more succinct in my instructions. Those of you who chose to make very small cut outs, you may want to make them somewhat larger as you'll be putting things behind the cut outs. Sorry about that.. my bad!!
    Thanks Lone, here's my new one!