shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: September Progressive Challenge

1. Proud to be CTM for Created by Jill and ViolaMoni

2. Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    I did give everyone a *pass* on the 2nd step to make them bigger... so you can go back (just this once lol) and fix it :)
    Oh yipee! thanks Lone. I'll read more carefully from now on.

Great work so far ladies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    I did give everyone a *pass* on the 2nd step to make them bigger... so you can go back (just this once lol) and fix it :)
    Lone!!!! I think I made a wrong choice on the shape also, I cant find a photo that would fit.lol...can I also have this just one pass to go back and fix my shapes? just to make it a little bigger? (oh, pls pls pls just this once) :-) Just to clarifiy also, Should the photo have 1 person only or can I chose one photo with 2 persons in it?
    Ayenn

Quote Originally Posted by maricar_casuga View Post
    Lone!!!! I think I made a wrong choice on the shape also, I cant find a photo that would fit.lol...can I also have this just one pass to go back and fix my shapes? just to make it a little bigger? (oh, pls pls pls just this once) :-) Just to clarifiy also, Should the photo have 1 person only or can I chose one photo with 2 persons in it?
    Indeed you can.. :) .. I should have warned you all what was coming lol As for the photo.. to show it off better, one person's face works best for this. :)

6. Thanks Lone. this is better... not great but better. This challenge is a good work out.

Here is my Step 2 and 3. I could not make my paper warped..so we will have to use our imagination here..LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    Indeed you can.. :) .. I should have warned you all what was coming lol As for the photo.. to show it off better, one person's face works best for this. :)
    thanks Lone!!! I'll be back with mine :-)
    Ayenn

These are great!! After all this hard work, you'll be happy with the next step! :)