shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chat tonight?

Chat tonight?

Are we all still on for Brandi's chat tonight?

Hugs,
    Theresa

Don't know - did you ever get your layouts back up in the gallery?
    I see that the DD is still not up today, and haven't seen much action in the forum - maybe they are still working on whatever issues they had earlier.

Will have to wait to see what Brandi says?

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

I didn't know about a chat tonight, but there is one on Thursday, July 5--PJ Party at 9 Eastern Time.

YES!!! There is chat tonight ... site permitting!! As long as the site is up, the chat is ON!!!
    ~Traci~

Hey-can't make it to the chat but maybe you could remind everyone about the hero project--not much action there lately. Lots of sites have this going on and have had a great response. Let's show 'em that we have a great community of patriotic people here at GDS! And by the way---only 3 layouts for the hero QP exchange due the end of the month-so sad..

I'm here ....unless my cpu fan completely bites the dust ... found out today it's "special" and has to be ordered. So, as long as the pc allows me ...i'll be there .... errr ..... what time is it again? LOL
    Hugs,
    Babette

Visit My Blog!

9PM Your time, Babette!! Hope to see ya there!!
    ~Traci~

I'm planning on being at the chat.

Kim,
    I just got the Hero kit today and i'm going to work on my QPs either tonight or tomorrow. I know there are only three QPs in the gallery and two are yours right? LOL

Hugs,
    Theresa

Yes, chat is TONIGHT!!! 9PM EST........You will get the kit add-on...but I am afraid the full kit will not be in the store yet....:(

Who is gonna win the whole kit tonight?? Be there and it could be you!!

I'll be at chat - if it's accessible. It should be - we're able to post here aren't we.

I have 2 pages coming for QP exchange - maybe we can get Holly to waive the maximum 2 page limit - and some of us could submit more than 2.

Also, ST - start thinking about 1 year anniversary - I think it's coming up in September - when we are on team. If 6 month anniversary was celebrated in March - then 1 year should be in Sept - right? We should start planning what we on the ST can do to help celebrate!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.