shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three of my LOs disappeared

Three of my LOs disappeared

HELP!!!! Three of my layouts disappeared. The last three I uploaded are no longer in the gallery anywhere. Can anyone help me make them reappear or tell me what happened to them?

Thanks,
    Theresa

Hugs,
    Theresa

I hit back a few times so it would take me back a few pages whene my layouts were showing and the pictures are missing. Then I clicked comments and it brings up someone else's layout and this user id ksjlaz

seriosly confused right now.

Hugs,
    Theresa

come to think of it there were several layouts between mine and Leslie's that are also missing.

Hugs,
    Theresa

That's crazy weird! I'm sure Holly will figure it out when she sees this.

Traci is missing a layout in the supreme team gallery too.

Hugs,
    Theresa

I'm missing two layouts, too!!! I put them up yesterday, and tonight they're not there. I looked in my member gallery and they're just gone...????????

7. Unhappy Me To!

Two of mine also! I put a link to them on ES and came back to the gallery here and they were just gone! I double checked the links and it came up picture not found.

THings not so secure after yesterday's outage of the site? Guess this means that I'm gonna have to reupload my LO ... sheeeesh What a pain in the you-know-where!
    ~Traci~

I just had trouble getting onto the site.
    Hope it's nothing too serious.

HI ladies... Yes, the site is experiencing technical difficulties since yesterday afternoon... Please hold off on doing anything until the site issues have been resolved, otherwise it may just be another waste of time..ughhh!

So sorry for this inconvenience... and thanks for your patience...