shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Silly kids say the funniest things

Silly kids say the funniest things

ROFLOL!

So, my 5 year old walks over to me a couple of minutes ago with this huge grin on his face and says, "When I get as old as you and I have a wife, I'm going to name my first son 'King Ricky McGoose'" and before I could quite laughing, he finishes with, "and my second son will be 'King Ricky McGoose the second'"

Anyway, please share what hilarious things have your silly kids have said - my goal tonight is to loose 5 pounds just from laughing, hehehe.

LOL!!! that's too funny!!!
    My kids are grown, so all I can tell you is about DGS Nathan.
    He was over today and telling everyone is was a tiger. Well... He was pretending to bite me, on the uh ahem... butt. But he wouldn't let go.
    So he just inched along with me through the house.

LOLOLOLOL! I can just picture it!

funny stuff!

Today is my oldest son's birthday. When I saw him first thing I said, "Happy birthday! You're 5 today!" He paused, looked around, and said, "No, I'm not. I'm still 4. I won't turn 5 until I have cake."
    ~~Julie P.~~

Julie, that's too doggone cute!!!
    We have a rule in our house that there's no bubble gum allowed until 5 years old ... so my Angelina keeps telling everyone that she's going to be getting bubble gum and a baby brother for her birthday ... Boy do people look at her strange!
    ~Traci~

oooh, I LIKE that one.
    For about a month now, my (now) 5yo has been asking when he'll get a little sister. I keep telling him to ask his dad.

And tonight, I asked my almost-3yo what he wants to be when he grows up, and he said, "A firetruck." "Do you mean a fireman?" He thought about it, then said, "No, the firetruck is better because it has a ladder! and a hose! AND it carries the firemen!"

ps. We did finally have cake today, so my oldest is "officially" 5.
    ~~Julie P.~~