shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cooking Up Fun w/ August Digi Dish Challenge!

Hybrid View

Cooking Up Fun w/ August Digi Dish Challenge!

Digi Dish Challenge!

Welcome to August’s Digi Dish Challenge!! So glad you decided to participate!!!

In this challenge, I will be giving you a “recipe” that you must follow to create your layout! Of course we want to see your creativity and style, so I just give you what must be included in the layout, how you use them is up to you!! I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Here is your recipe

You will actually be using TWO photos…one regular..one masked. It can be the same photo if you want!

Additional info:

(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the August 2012 Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Digi-Dish Challenge Gallery
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

This challenge runs through August 31, 2012!

Everyone that plays gets a posting BONUS!! Yup, that means FREE Goodies! 

If you have any questions feel free to ask!!!

I can't wait to see your creations!!!

How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.

How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial

Don’t forget to post in the Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread for a chance for a coupon!

June Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread

2. You are doing such a great job with this, C. I read this and at first reading, I thought you wrote "1 Masked potato" hahahahaha that coulda been funny and still understood. Goofy me!
    Love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    You are doing such a great job with this, C. I read this and at first reading, I thought you wrote "1 Masked potato" hahahahaha that coulda been funny and still understood. Goofy me!
    Love this.

for you Amanda...it is a masked potato!! LOL....cant wait to see what you come up with?? Will you use just a regular spud? a sweet tater? new or red potato?? lol

4. NOW this is even funnier---
    So, Christina challenged me to bring a page with a "masked potato" ...so I did! Couldn't believe I found a heart shaped one! I used it to mask the photo and also as an overlay on the photo.
    "Papá" is of course dad(dy) in Spanish. Without the accent, it is papa= potato. Know you know the reason for the title.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    NOW this is even funnier---
    So, Christina challenged me to bring a page with a "masked potato" ...so I did! Couldn't believe I found a heart shaped one! I used it to mask the photo and also as an overlay on the photo.
    "Papá" is of course dad(dy) in Spanish. Without the accent, it is papa= potato. Know you know the reason for the title.
    HAHHAHAHAHHAH you are so funny! but this is a GREAT layout and picture!! LOVE it!

Here is mine!!!

Here's mine. Thanks for the challenge.

~Suzette~

Quote Originally Posted by MunchkinsMom View Post
    Here's mine. Thanks for the challenge.

Ohhh!! Love this!!! Great job!! Thanks for playing along!!! :-)

9. Proud to be CTM for Created by Jill and ViolaMoni

Quote Originally Posted by saskias View Post
    Wonderful layout!!! So much fun!