We had so much fun with last month's Multiphoto Challenge, that I'm up for doing it again. Remember that using multiple photos allows you to tell a story with the photos. You can still have journaling, but the photos can stand alone or help with the journaling.
For this challenge, I would like for you to have at least 4 photos on your layout.
I'll be back with my inspiration...
(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the June Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the MultiPhoto Gallery
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
This challenge runs through July 31, 2012!
And... for participating, you'll receive a coupon for 10% off any my kits.
I can't wait to see what you create!!
How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.
How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial
I hope I have enough photo's put in ;-)
Actually there are 44 photo's on my layout
Thanks for hosting this challenge. Multi-photos are helpful. Here's mine, using this month's FWP kit, Citrus Summer.
I like your challenge, Marcie!
this is mine
The photos are not of a very high standard, but the event was so special they were worth scrapping
thanks for the challenge
Thanks for the challenge! Here's mine
here is my page.
Last edited by olivia; 07-21-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Thanks for the challenge.
Thanks for the challenge!!
This month is flying by me! Sorry to be so late in leaving you all love, but with the vacation and they all the catching up I had to do, computer time was a miss! :(
However I'm all caught up now and have left everyone some love! Beautiful layouts!