shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July Lyrical Challenge ~

Unforgettable - Our youngest daughter just got married on Saturday, so thought these lyrics were great for with this pic!

that is a beautiful layout Cathy
    hope you all had a great day
    Claire

3. Here's mine:

Gallery link:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-s-you&cat=524

The lyrics are for the song "Babe" by Styx. It's number one on the day I was born :)

Wow! These page are all so wonderful! Great job ladies!

Oh, you young gals.... LOL.... Don't mind sharing my age... was born in late 1939. One of my favorite song lyrics was written in 1939... Deep Purple. Also happens to be one of my favorite colors, too.

Have to give special thanks to Studio4 and the daily download on 7/23... Love Letters page stacker and word art. I didn't have a kit by one of the GDS designers in deep purple. But I was able to use the page stacker for this. I created the deep purple background behind the photo.

I had some trouble trying to find a song for my actual birthdate but found this eventually and it was perfect.

My Wish Came True

first time I have completed this challenge..... a lot of fun!
    "Ever stop to think..... and forget to start again?" My Blog

Wow...again so many great layouts!!! I am always surprised with what people come up with!!! Gives me so many ideas!!! I will be posting your participating bonuses soon...and the new Lyrical Challenge is already up!!!! Thank you so much for participating!