shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Me...again.

Me...again.

Another question.
    I know I read the answer not so long ago but I can't remember where and what it was exactly.
    I have a 2 pager template...and now I want to upload the whole thing...but it is way too big. So, how do I break the pages apart? Thanks!

Since you've saved them in JPG format for the gallery, you can just "crop" one side out, save as a new JPG, then "undo" and crop the other side, and save as another new JPG. voila! Let me know if that helped. :)
    ~~Julie P.~~

Makes sense. Too tired to try right now and tomorrow I am golfing....so, maybe later tonight...
    Thanks =]

OK.
    I did the crop thing and that worked. Saved as low, #3, but got this message
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 28800 bytes) in /home/godig4/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 102
    Change it to a 1 as far as quality but I am still getting that message.
    Dimensions are 3601x3628 - 668KB.

You need to re-size your layout to about 600x600 pixels in order to upload to the majority of galleries (some are even smaller but that size is ok for gds) At that size, the quality is still ok for web viewing :) HTH