Jenn and I recently worked together on a unique project: Sailing New Seas
When the tide turns, we must turn with it, or be worn out swimming against it.
Sometimes that turn is just what we need to take the plunge into new ventures, decisions and explore new horizons!
Sailing New Seas is an Artistic Alliance between
Outside The Box Design Studio and Dancing Princess Designs
and is ON SALE now!
If you submit a page using the Sailing New Seas Artistic Alliance,
you will receive all the pages submitted PLUS this add-on Alpha I created:
Here are the details....
Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ
* Each participant will submit at least 1, 12x12 page but not more than 2 using this kit or bundle only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages right out of the gallery.
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12”x12” and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be otbds_sailingforsuccess_qp01.png.
* Post your preview of your quick pages at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange gallery for everyone to see!
* I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quick page you submit.
*Please upload your .png or .jpg file to a file sharing program such as 4shared and pm me with the link.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Friday, July, 13, 2012. ( I know, huh? lol!)
Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone.
I will plan on distributing the pages on July15, 2012.
I'll keep a list below of who is participating and have uploaded their pages.