shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collab Kit Available!

Collab Kit Available!

All proceeds from this collaboration Kit will go to sending care packages to our military servicemen and women this the Operation Stars and Stripes organization at http://www.operationstarsandstripes.com/. We hope you enjoy the pieces in this kit and can find many uses of it for masculine and seasonal layouts! We surely hope you would consider creating a special thank you layout for our Tribute campaign where we are emailing the layout to servicemen around the 4th of July. For more information on this campaign, please click here.

Thanks to Jessica, Debra, Brandi, AmyLeigh, Andrea, Melanie and Rebecca for taking the time to design something special for this kit!

Kit is $5.99 and is a whopping 110 Megs and includes:

32 papers
    3 knotted ribbons
    2 beaded rings
    1 doodle
    1 4x4 frame
    H-E-R-O star alpha
    1 12" string of beads
    7 chipboard stars
    1 metal enamel star
    1 metal shooting star
    3 words - Gratitude, Honor, Service
    1 row of plastic stars
    3 stitched stars
    12 star embellies
    6 glitter stars
    9 buttons with 3 colored stitches
    1 brad
    1 staple
    4 charms
    3 paperclips
    6 stitched photo corners
    3 labels
    4 mini tags
    3 tags
    Last edited by HollyS; 06-22-2007 at 04:58 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I just saw this in the store, and was wondering where the announcement was. This is fabulous, can't hardly wait to buy it!
    ~~Julie P.~~

I just bought it and I have to tell you that the designers completely outdid themselves on this kit. It is absolutely amazing! Thanks you Debra, Amy Leigh, Melanie, Jessica, Rebecca, Andrea and Brandi for a gorgeous kit and being so incredibly generous and donating your talent for this great cause!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Great Julie! Aw Daphne, you are so sweet! Thanks for the support!

I have seen all the pieces...and this kit is totally worth the $5.99! You are getting a ton of goodies, and supporting a great cause!

Can't wait to see the amazing pages you create!
    just me, jessica

Wow, what a bargain! This turned out fantastic!

Just finished download this kit and it is AWESOME......thank you all for this kit is SOOOOOOOOOOO..........worth the $5.99. What a bargain....

Thanks for the support Gwen!

Oh yea!!! this is awesome!!!
    Gotta have it!

I just finished buying and downloading the kit. It is FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait for time to play with it. The designers have done an AMAZING job on this one and I love the fact that all the proceeds go to such a great charity. Great job ALL!!!
    Cassandra