Hi there! I'm so excited to be hosting this month's Multiphoto Challenge. I love to have multiple photos on my layouts that I actually find it hard to just use one photo! Seems like I'm missing something there when I only use one. Using multiple photos allows you to tell a story with the photos. You can still have journaling, but the photos can stand alone or help with the journaling.
For this challenge, I would like for you to have at least 4 photos on your layout. Here's my inspiration.
(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the June Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the MultiPhoto Gallery
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
This challenge runs through June 30, 2012!
And... for participating, you'll receive a coupon for 10% off any my kits.
I can't wait to see what you create!!
How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.
How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial