shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: (`._.Sketch Marathon Challenge for iNSD._.)

Threaded View

Smile (`._.Sketch Marathon Challenge for iNSD._.)

Hi! I've got a great template challenge for you! I'm going to run it through noon on Tuesday, May 8! Here are the guidelines:

1. Using the FIVE free templates provided below, complete layouts with all of the templates using primarily GDS products.
    2. Your layout should be unique and only for this challenge. No double dipping, lol!
    3. Upload your completed layouts to your gallery at gds and provide links here so I can find them and send you the bonuses. It's not necessary to upload them to the sketch gallery for this challenge. Just make sure to provide links here in this thread.
    4. If you complete layouts with all 5 templates by the deadline (May 8 @ NOON), I will give you my Sunny Moods kit and glitter. This is one of my older kits and I've completely revamped it. I'm about to release it into my store!
    5. If you use my American Story Bundle for at least one of your layouts, you will also receive a $5 off coupon to my store!

Here are some previews of all the goodies:

The free templates:

Download PNG here.
    Download PSD here.

If you complete this challenge by the deadline, I will give you these bonuses:

If you use my American Story Bundle for at least one of your layouts, I will give you a $5 coupon to my store. Here are some previews of American Story:

Because of the iNSD sale, the bundle is 50% off right now! You can find it HERE.

I hope you have fun with this! You can ask questions right here and I'll do my best to answer them. :)
    Last edited by Andrea; 05-05-2012 at 07:56 PM.