shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: (`._.Sketch Marathon Challenge for iNSD._.)

1. My internet was not working well this morning so I think I might have missed the deadline but here they are anyway.

Creative Team For:

2. Here is my first using American Story by Andrea and template #764

My second using:
    Andrea Gold:
    Space Fanatic
    Space Fanatic Addon
    Space Fanatic Glitter
    Template #765

Andrea Gold:
    Kiss Kiss Bundle
    Template #766

Andrea Gold:
    Kiss Kiss Bundle
    Template #767

Andrea Gold:
    American Story & Template #768

I know I did not make the deadline but I wanted to post anyway ;)
    Last edited by Lisa Campbell; 05-08-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Well, I didn't even see the noon deadline until now. The last few days have been hectic! Now I am not able to upload my photos! I have been trying and it keeps timing out. Guess I will just have to try tomorrow.

HI Andrea! I just want to thank you for sharing your wonderful templates!!! Unfortunately, I was only able to make 1. :-(
    Thanks again!!!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-group&cat=500

Ayenn

OK I was successful at uploading this morning. Now I have another problem. How do I get the correct link for the kit in the store? I copied the URL, but when I click on that in the LO credits it says, "page is not found". Oh, well! Here are my LO's. I got inspired to make a book for my mom with dementia. Thanks for the templates and the kits and challenge, Andrea!
    My gallery: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ername=rejoyce

Last edited by rejoyce; 05-09-2012 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rejoyce View Post
    OK I was successful at uploading this morning. Now I have another problem. How do I get the correct link for the kit in the store? I copied the URL, but when I click on that in the LO credits it says, "page is not found". ...
    To get that correct link, you go to the store item and copy the whole link that is is the URL box at the top of your browser, and paste it into the box for "GDS Store items used." For example, the link for Andrea's American Story bundle is at this URL (preceded by the usual http, etc. and www dot godigitalscrapbooking dot com/):
    shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_41& products_id=11150
    (I find that right clicking and copying the link does not work for this purpose.)

You would only use the link for the image (right click on the image and choose "copy image location") when you are putting that image into a post in the forum (as you did for your five layouts).

Hope this is clear.
    Last edited by donakat; 05-09-2012 at 10:49 AM.

For anyone who still wants to get their layouts in, there is still time. I'm working down my task list and this is next. I will probably get these bonuses out tomorrow and whoever has posted by then will get the prizes. :)

Andrea

Thanks Andrea!

I'm working on sending these bonuses. If anyone is interested, I have a spot available on my creative team for a challenge manager. The job involves keeping track of challenges I am running and sending me a list of who has met the requirements. You get free products from me for helping out with this. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    For anyone who still wants to get their layouts in, there is still time. I'm working down my task list and this is next. I will probably get these bonuses out tomorrow and whoever has posted by then will get the prizes. :)

Andrea
    Hi Andrea! I hope I made it to the new deadline....I'll be posting the layouts now.thank you so much for the extension. I love your templates! ;-)
    Ayenn