shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Pages

Missing Pages

Did anyone figure out what happened to all the missing pages in the gallery? I think there are only 4-5 of my pages showing.

Only my new posts in the gallery are showing.

I think Debra is still working on it... :-/

This issue is still being researched and the verdict isn't in yet... not looking good though

Sad....but greatful the site is back up and running!

We should all have our files on our computers we can repost if need be!

This would be really sad if it's lost. I kinda depend on the gallery to show me the layouts I made during a particular time. Of course, they're all backed up, but still.... Other sites have had a problem and lost their whole galleries when they migrated to a new server or system. But I love my GDS gallery, and don't want it to be gone!

It's funny, my pages that are showing are not the newest, except for the one I posted last night, but are from different times. For sure not from when I first started.

Yes I have them all backed up but like Dona, I like coming here to look at the differences from one time to another.

:( Oh well... I am glad I have them all!

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    This would be really sad if it's lost. I kinda depend on the gallery to show me the layouts I made during a particular time. Of course, they're all backed up, but still.... Other sites have had a problem and lost their whole galleries when they migrated to a new server or system. But I love my GDS gallery, and don't want it to be gone!
    I'm with you Dona... mine are gone all the way to 2008.

I received a status update from the programmer this morning so let's not give up all hope yet:

"gallery support is very slow, but they have asked for back end access and are looking into it. We have to be patient."

Not giving up hope yet

I'm waitin' and wishin' and hopin'...

Any luck with this?