shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Technique help

Technique help

Hey, I'm sure someone here can help with my question---I use PSE and want to do another tribute layout. I have in mind something but need to know how to make the paper in my layout "lay down" kinda like a letter on a desk--KWIM? I think I saw somebody's layout here once that had it but not for sure. Anybody know how to do this? Thanks for your help.

Kim

Kim, I saw your page, and it looks like you figured it out!! (Great page, BTW )

not exactly what I had pictured, but I just fiddled around and this was the best I could do. The paper with the writing is too stiff, ya know, I would have liked to bend it a bit, bubt it wasn't happenin!

I think it was Helen that knows how to do this!! She's on vacation this weekend .. and I'm sure that she'll be gettin' back to ya!!

It still looks great anyhow!
    ~Traci~

Traci, I think you're right. I was looking throught the gallery and saw here ST layout with the music paper. I'll have to ask her when she comes back. Thanks.

6. That would great if she would let us all know how to do it. I've wanted to learn how to do that too.
    Visit my totally new Blog