shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gallery gone

Any word on the gallery? This was my main gallery, too!

Lisa, I believe the tech guru's are still trying. Haven't given up all hope of recovering it yet!

4. Sending up prayers for them. Gotta be a challenge- I remember when we tried to recover my stuff on the pc struck by lightning.

5. I Know that I haven't been around much lately but when I checked my gallery, it was gone. I had a few layouts in there, though not much but would still like to see my gallery...

Unfortunately Honeydew, we all lost our galleries. A hazard of technology I am afraid! Hope you can start and upload new memories here! We would love to see them!

7. I got a wild hair, took an afternoon, and uploaded as many of my layouts as I could recover from DST during my term on the supreme team. Once I realized that the layouts were gone from the designers' "view layouts" option, I wanted to remedy what I could because I loved working with each and every kit!! And I hope that potential buyers have even more inspiration to work from!

That is wonderful Jayne! I know the designers truly appreciate the time you took to re-upload! It helps to showcase their talents, and yours!