shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .`. April Sketch Challenge .`.

Smile .`. April Sketch Challenge .`.

With mother's day coming up, I had to do a challenge with a greeting card template this time. So, I am giving you a week to get your mother's day cards made. This challenge will run through May 4 @ NOON. Here are the guidelines:

1. Create a layout with the free template provided here (Mother's day card). Even if you don't have a mother around to send it to, you know someone you appreciate who is a mother!
    2. Your layout for this challenge must be unique and cannot be used for other challenges here at GDS. You must primarily use GDS products from any designer past or present.
    3. Upload your layout to the sketch challenges gallery by NOON on May 4, 2012 and reply here with the link so we can all see what you created!
    4. If you complete a card with the greeting card template, I will give you a matching envelope template (so you can deliver the card) and also my collage template #04 both pictured below!
    5. I will be sending the bonuses out on Saturday May 5 so you have time to make your envelope and mail it before mother's day!
    6. EXTRA BONUS!!!! If you use my Kindred Spirits Bundle, on sale for 47% off, I will also send you the Kindred Spirits 8 page 12x12 quick album!! I don't have the preview ready for this yet but I will get it posted as soon as possible.

Free template:

Download here.

Bonus templates:

Kindred Spirits Bundle (47% off introductory price):

I'm very excited to see what you create! :)

Thank you,Andrea.I will get one done.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Thanks so much for the template! Here's mine

Thanks for the template, Andrea. My card is for my DIL this year, my favorite mother these days :-).

Here is my card. I am not sure it is the right place. I didn't see any of the others here.
    I used the bundle Kindred Spirits.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 05-01-2012 at 04:21 PM.

With the gallery all messed up, I will be going off of who posted a link to their layouts here in the sketch thread. :)

Since the site was down, I will extend this challenge through May 11 at NOON. I will still start sending bonuses out on the 5th though so you can get those cards sent! :)

This was a fun, although very quick, challenge. I made two cards and would have made a third, but ran out of time to play.

and the second one:

I was able to post these in the gallery today...