shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Two questions for you!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by lharvey81 View Post
    So, I read this yesterday and went home with a mission last night. I took MANY photos of all kinds of greenery in my garden and will create elements from them! I don't currently have any kits or collections for sale, so, when I have this set ready to go, I'll provide a link to download the elements for free. It's a good "first kit" practice project for me and I'd like to see what you think of them when you use them. Hope this helps!
    You go girlfriend!

2. Quote Originally Posted by PattyB View Post
    What a good idea, I find myself searching for greenery in my stash too. I love the viney kind too, to weave in and out and around.
    Heeee Hee!!! Did one for designers too!

Tee hee - got it downloaded already!

YAY!! I so need this!

5. Yes, so I quickly realized that taking photos of vines and then trying to extract them from a photo is HARD! Still working on it! LOL.

6. Quote Originally Posted by lharvey81 View Post
    Yes, so I quickly realized that taking photos of vines and then trying to extract them from a photo is HARD! Still working on it! LOL.
    you keep at it! I have a few tricks I will share with you once you come back from your trip! ;D

7. hmmm interesting topic.
    When I see a kit I can relate to - go with photos I have I'm all about it.
    For me the CT LO's catch my eye more than the actual preview a lot of the time.
    When I was scrapping my DD+SIL's wedding book [colors black and white and she had red roses], everything black and white caught my eye. Now, did I need 60+ different kits from 26 different designers for those 135 pages???? Probably not- but I sure had fun!
    m

8. first the preview, this is what will give me or not desire to look at the kit in detail for possible future purchase
    I also look at the colors, this is very important
    and of course I always take a look at LO. they are important because everything is not visible on the preview and I like to know pretty much what is in the kit

these three things are essential in order for me to decide whether to buy a kit

a kit with a lot of papers and elements is really the best for me, I don't really like mini kits
    I work with psp10 and I try to learn CS5

Definitely love to see example layouts of the product in use :)

10. Designers and the preview first. After, I look the quality of each elements... so I look the ct pages. I like real elements.