shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: April 2012 Journaling Challenge

Smile Sammy Squirrel

I enjoy this challenge. Here's the link to my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...p?photo=105500

Hugs,
    Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com

2. Just got back into town and back to my computer!!! You all have been BUSY!! These are just beautiful!!!!

My Entry

Here's my Journaling entry for April:

Selra

4. Love it!!!

6. Beautiful layout!!!

My recent find of my father's photos from his post-WWII tours in Germany led to this layout about a very special Spring for the inmates of Dachau. Not your usual pretty scrapbook page, but one which helps me remember my father and sympathize with his duties during his service in the Air Force. The historical perspective is not the same as I'd get visiting the memorial today, so I think it's valuable for that reason. And educational. Just sayin'...
    Dachau

Loving everyone's wonderful layouts and heartfelt journaling!

It's a Girl thing

Here's mine! My DD and DGD in Florida earlier this month for my annual spring trip.

Journaling reads:
    Every spring I get to go to Florida for my annual “Girl” trip with my daughter and grand-daughter We always have such a great time, doing girly and fun things that are hard to do with the guys around!
    This year we went to Charming Charlies and had a blast trying on virtually everything in the store!

charlies

10. Beautiful layouts!!!