shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Lunch Crunch

New Lunch Crunch

Here is the skinny on a new crop/chat that I am co-hosting. Hope you can join us! Click here to get an email reminder of this crop.

Last edited by HollyS; 06-19-2007 at 01:58 AM.
    just me, jessica

Sounds like fun Jessica!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Ooooh, I can do it! I can do it! I can't wait to do it!!! hehe........great idea Jessica! THX!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Aw shucks - I'm going to be out of town - I hope you have this again! Sounds like fun.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Sounds like fun!!!

I think it is either 5 or 6 am on thursday here. If it is 5 am I will be there for a little while before I go to work... hopefully

Sounds great!

Ok Ladies I Can't Do This ... Because I Am Not That Creative (fast) @ That!` Lol...lol...lol..lol.. But I Would Love To See Whats Made In That 45 Minutes !!! Now Thats A Challenge !!!! Good Luck To All That Attened And Do The Crunch Luch Challenge !!!

I think I can make this. It sounds like fun. That would be 2 central? Should we have pictures ready to go?

Quote Originally Posted by KattyZak View Post
    I think I can make this. It sounds like fun. That would be 2 central? Should we have pictures ready to go?
    Central Time ... NO! Not 2 .. you're an hour BEHIND me .. (I hate time zone things!!!) .. so that'd be noon your time, 10AM Pacific time .... am I right anyone?
    ~Traci~