shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Custom Blinkies and Kits...

Custom Blinkies and Kits...

I am excited to announce my line of custom items!

Custom Blinkies
    The perfect blinkie is now within your reach! Created to your specifications, your new blinkie will get your message across and do it stylishly!

Here are a few of the blinkies I have created:

And, Custom Kits
    Looking for that perfect kit and just canít find it? Sometimes re-coloring and making due with the kits available just isnít quite good enough. Now you can have the exact kit you need!

Kit includes at least 5 papers, at least 10 elements, and a full alpha, all designed to your specifications. Please allow a week for delivery.

Kits available in exclusive (for your use only Ė you have full personal use rights) or non-exclusive (I retain full rights and send you a copy for your personal use) and with or without an alpha.

And, don't forget, everything in my store {including these custom items} are 25% off through the end of June!

what a great post!!!! Now I have to SWEET TALK THE HUBBY :) to get the Money needed to By theses items!!!!!!!! Have any suggestions on how to get the Debit Card ? lol...lol...lol...lol...

We are headed to the store Now!~

loves Us . Love4Scrap and My PaperClips!!!!!!