shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!!

Help!!!!

I burned a bunch of stuff to disc and now I can't get that disc to function at all!!! Several kits were on this (thankfully no pages or pictures, whew!).........anyone know?!?!?
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Oh My. Ouch. I have no idea but I feel for you. I'll say a big prayer right now! I'm terrified of this happening!

Hugs,
    Theresa

OMGosh, I'm such a dork!!!!! I couldn't figure out why the heck it would keep reading empty......well, I had stuck an empty disc in so that I could burn more stuff but got sidetracked! lol.......the one I thought I had lost was safe and sound in my keeper.......lol.......PHEW!!!
    AMY

Oh NO! I don't know how quickly - I have a search and recover software that I have used - it might work - not sure. Maybe someone else here knows how! Hugs and prayers - you get it to work!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

OMGoodness Amy!! LOL ... I've DONE things like that too .. never posted about them ... but have done them
    ~Traci~

Quote Originally Posted by TraciJ View Post
    OMGoodness Amy!! LOL ... I've DONE things like that too .. never posted about them ... but have done them
    I couldn't help it! I was really starting to panic! I did my usual disc recovery thing, and everything else I could think of! Oh well, now EVERYBODY knows I'm a goober!!!
    AMY

Cracking up! This sounds like something I would do! Glad it was nothing!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Alf .. then you have to join in on our little crew ... we already have a dork, a geek (and something else that I can't remember) so we really could use a goober!!!
    ~Traci~

Oh, you nitwit. Just kidding -

I'm so glad for you that you figured it out before getting high blood pressure or something.

I've done the same thing - had a CD that wouldn't read and turned out it was a blank one. Phew is right.

All's well that ends well.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

I can top this. A guy I work with kept telling me that the disk I gave him wouldn't run - turns out he was putting it in upside down. It had a label on it! Now keep in mind, this is supposed to be an IT guy!

I'm glad your disk wasn't really messed up!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock