shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March Progressive Challenge

These are all looking great!!! I'm excited to see how they all progress!

Back update:

Back was seeming to heal ok, but yesterday I slipped and fell in the tub. Not sure what damage I've done as I had anti inflammatories in my system at the time. I'm sure it will become evident tomorrow. I had put a new bathmat in the tub but I guess I didn't push all those little suction cups all the way down (older enamel covered metal tub) and so when I took a step in, me one foot slipped right out from under me and somehow I managed to land on my butt with both legs in front of me!! No clue how that happened but I can tell you I said a prayer of thanks!! -- Then as I sat there.. I thought.. OH MY GOODNESS... how am I going to get up? LOL I did manage, but as I sat there I thought.. if I was REALLY hurt, I would be in real trouble! So from now on I'm putting my cell phone in a ziplock baggie on the edge of the tub!.. I'm not taking any more chances!! .. AND the neighbour's husband installed a safety handle on the edge of the tub wall too! .. I think he didn't want to be traumatized any time soon but a call from me !! LOL

I pray you don't have any more accidents and you don't feel any effects from the fall.

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by scrapn4christ View Post
    I pray you don't have any more accidents and you don't feel any effects from the fall.
    Thanks! .. Me Too!

Whoa - glad to hear I was not the only one re-reading the instructions! lol And when I finally got it it was like....oh yeah that makes perfect sense!!!
    I used Andrea Gold's kit Space Fanatic.

Lone - sorry to hear about your 'slip'. Hope you don't feel it too bad tomorrow.

my part 1

<a href=http://www.goDigitalScrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=5268&type=sigpic&dateline=1251484124 target=_blank>http://www.goDigitalScrapbooking.com...ine=1251484124</a>
<a href=http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/images/smilies/wacky/wink.gif target=_blank>http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...wacky/wink.gif</a>

Supreme Team Alumni member and proudly CT member for Scrap'Angie and Maria Designs

Step Two:
    2. You'll need to find a photo that will be the focal point of your layout. Place the photo on your background paper and then drag an edge under the middle paper and it's shadow. You may want to increase the shadow on your middle page to increase the illusion of depth.. in other words, bring the middle paper and it's shadow off the photo edge. To increase your shadow depth, you'll need to place the shadow on a layer of it's own and then use the warp tool to manipulate it. I'm not sure how you do that in Elements, perhaps someone can explain. You can give the photo a tiny turn to angle it slightly if you like. Remember.. Shadows are your friend in this layout and they can be adjusted at any time. Use them to create depth and/or lift things off of other things. Increasing the depth of the shadow in the middle of a paper only will give the paper a bend. Experiment. If this is confusing.. please ask for clarification.

Post your layout by Wednesday, March 14, 2012 The next step will be posted Thursday, March 15, 2012

Here's mine with step 2
    Thanks for the challenge!

STEP 2...

Last edited by Scrappinsass; 03-08-2012 at 11:05 AM.

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Oh Lone, I hope you haven't injured your back any further! no more accidents, please!:)

Here's my step 2:

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Not sure why it's not showing my LO & just the link?

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]