March Shape It Challenge
Welcome to the March Shape It Challenge. This challenge is hosted by Cee and Darlene.
• It's preferred that you use GDS products. Please list the products you have used in the layout details box when you upload to the gallery.
• You may only submit one layout for this challenge and it will be for this challenge only.
• It will also count for the Scrappin' 7 Challenge
• Post your layout into the Miscellaneous Galleryhere. Please link your page back here to this thread.
• Each person who submits a layout with your page link here will receive a coupon to choose something from the Daily Download Rewind
This month's shape is Square
Here is what you have to do
Create a layout where the predominate shape is a square- this can be the frames and photos , or paper blocks. You can use a template if you want to. The squares can have rounded off edges or straight corners.
Last edited by cee; 03-01-2012 at 05:09 AM.
Looks interesting...love the godigi challenges!
o.k. looks like we are learning digi knitting and crocheting hehe - just kidding LOL Great teaser! Can't wait until tomorrow :)
Good Luck everyone
If you have any questions just pop them on here and Darlene or I will answer them
Looking forward to seeing your layouts
This is my layout for the challenge
This looks so fun Claire, and I love your inspiration layouts. I'll be back with a layout!
Last edited by olivia; 03-22-2012 at 06:09 PM.
The challenge looks great Claire - and what a great LO to showcase the new challenge!
thanks Pam for entering the challenge
i really like the elements you have used for the kit and the squared papers go so very well with the challenge. what lovely photos of funtime at the play park