shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Sad Day

A Sad Day

Last night I lost my precious Gertrude Annette. I loved her for over 22 years. I wish I could have seen her one last time. It will be hard to come home to an empty house. She was just a plain old gray tabby but she was beautiful to me.

Darling Companion:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...048&ppuser=788

I am so very, very sorry! I know that cats have a unique way of wiggling their way into the dearest part of our hearts.... I'm so glad that you had those 22 years with her and she with you; I wish that you could have had longer. Take care and we're all here for you!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear companion. I know how special one's friend can be... HUGS!

4. So sorry to hear about your loss! And 22 years was a long time to have enjoyed the companionship.

oh no, I am so sorry. I dread the day one of our cats goes - my heart goes out to you .

Awww I am so sorry :(

I am so sorry to her about your loss..

8. My thoughts are with you . . . I am so sorry for your loss.

Give my Blog some love . . . I'll see you there . . .

View my Gallery Here

Unhappy

I am so sorry - our pets mean the world to us! The grief we feel when they are gone is very deep and hard to bear. So sorry - take care.

I also am so sorry for you loss. I have tears in my eyes just typing this. Losing a pet is just like losing a family member.