shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap ~ Fri, Jan 27th at 9pm eastern

Hybrid View

Speed Scrap ~ Fri, Jan 27th at 9pm eastern

Join me in this thread for a speed scrap Friday January 27th at 9pm eastern :)

Choose 1 photo....

Of course, anyone who participates will get a participation bonus and one lucky random participant will win a $5 coupon to my store! If you use any of my products primarily for your layout, you'll get a 25% off coupon to my store!

See you then!

PS. Visit Resources > World clock menu item at the top of this page to figure out the corresponding time in your own time zone :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Yippee.....need me some Speed Scrap Therapy!
    Marking my calendar!

Hope to be there!

Yes, speed scrap!! I hope we get back home in time. My daughter & I are taking cake decorating classes & that will be our last night for this class.

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Just bumping to remind everyone!

Don't forget, it's tonight!

OMG, I just woke up from an impromptu nap and thought I missed the whole thing...lol.

Actual the speed scrap is here in the thread, not in the chat room.... :)

Welcome all..! Happy Friday! I'm so glad the weekend is here...! Glad you are joining me tonight and hope you have fun...

I'll give you 7 steps over the next hour (every 10 minutes or so) and then you'll have an hour after that to finish your layout and upload to our Speed Scrap gallery http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=927 .

Remember to post often in this thread to increase your chances of randomly winning a $5 coupon good for anything in my store!

And to keep up, the Refresh button in your browser is your friend!!!

As always, I'm always open to creative interpretation so just have fun with it!

Here we go....

Step 1: Choose a frame for your photo (not a mat or mask)

So I guess it's the three of us unless someone else remembers.